Sunday, May 11, 2014

End of Course Review

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
I came into this course with little expectations as someone who is not really 'into' the art world. But this course ended up being quite interesting and even broadened my interests a bit in regards to art. 
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your initial posting?
In the original discussion board I defined art as "The creation of beauty and life through artwork, words, film, music, or what have you" and I still stand by that definition. 
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
 I did not have on in my original post, and I don't know if I have one still. Perhaps Dali just because I enjoy surrealism so much and when we discussed the topic in class I grew to love it even more. 
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
I've taken online courses before and this one won't be my last. I feel the same now as I did at the beginning of the course - I am fine with taking courses online! It may take more discipline but it's very convenient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment