Friday, May 9, 2014

Project #4: Art Curator Exhibition Slideshow

For this project, it took me a little while to think of a good theme. I ended up looking through different works of art and decided I found the images of the world, landscapes in particular, were what I found the most beautiful. From there I went through and found works that really caught my eye and brought out an emotional response from me. 

When it came to putting together the power point/'gallery' I really wanted to keep everything very 'Earth-y'. I wanted to use Earth tones in the slides and keep everything very green and nature like. I wanted to stick to my theme of beauty on Earth. 

I also wanted to build on my theme with the idea that there is beauty everywhere in the World. It is not just in nature scenes or images free of one element or another. I wanted to show life in a variety of places, in nature and with people and in cities and towns. I wanted to show beauty lies everywhere. 

The message I really wanted to send with my theme and my 'gallery' was that beauty can be found absolutely everywhere, and that the most simple of scenes can be the most beautiful. 

My presentation can be seen here:


And all the works used in my 'gallery' can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment