Saturday, February 1, 2014

Introductory Post!

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?: Both of those first steps were incredibly easy for me as I'm just using the gmail account I set up last semester for a different online class - and for that same class we used blogger so it took me all of 2 minutes to set up this blog. 
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?: I'm coming into this course with virtually no expectations! I'm hoping to learn more about visual art, specific artists' styles, and different historical information on the subject. 
3. How do you feel about taking an online course?: Perfectly fine! I've taken several and usually the issue is with the professor having trouble with the site but for this course the professor seems very adept so I have a feeling this will go just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment